Friday, June 23, 2006

A true week-end. Chill out!



Thank goodness we stayed on the homefront for weekend of June 3rd. We needed to regroup and do regular weekend stuff. Chris went with Logan to the "My Gym" class to stretch and play, & I went to a Pampered Chef party at Logan's daycare provider's (Gladys) house Saturday. Matt was over to hang out with us and have dinner/"play" Saturday night, and we had a leisurely Sunday morning. Logan, Chris and I went to Great Falls National Park for a walk on Sunday afternoon. I'd never been there in all my years living there, so it was good to finally put the check in the box. (oh, and see the falls)

Pictures here are from Logan's My Gym experience. I promise, this kid smiles and laughs with the best of them. But you have to be REALLY quick with the camera before he spots you and starts to give you the serious look. The other picture was from our Great Falls outting.

No comments: