In what is becoming an annual tradition by now, we embarked on another southbound road trip on 6/30 to join Tobins/Arnolds/Calvys/Colyvas & Fenstermacher branches of our family in the "much-loved & looked-forward-to Hilton Head vacation" (2006 edition). And yet again, we had SUCH a good time. Laura does a good job of synopsizing the week on Noah's blog (see link to right, for Noah's website).

C and P played golf a couple times, Uncle T. joined 'em once; we all swam in the pool and ocean, frequently played volleyball, badminton, mah jong, "whooonu?", & poker. So many great laughs, stories, meals and smiles. N and L of course were the movie stars and highlights for their grandparents and aunts/uncles. But the adults managed to have a great time for themselves every evening after kids' bedtime.

Some of the best photos are attached: Uncle Al and Sarah Calvy during volleyball halftime, adult dinner time picture, Grandpop and L. w/the VaTech hat, only way to stay cool is being in the shade in the pool, & Logan and mom in pool. I have relied alot upon others' pictures from vaca, of which there were plenty and I took very few. L & N's Grandmom is single-handedly keeping Walgreens photo center in business getting them all printed out.


2 comments:
UT and I just love the blogs and to be able to see dumplin every day is great! thanks, Acey
I LOVE checking in on the blogs....thank you for taking the time to update! hugs, mom
Post a Comment