Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Enjoying Autumn

We're really enjoying our favorite season. Unfortunately, fall is moving way too fast and busy to savor every moment. We've hardly had time to watch the Saturday college football games we've looked forward to since Bowl Season ended last January. We have spent time watching the Redskins on recent Sundays/Mondays and based upon the kind of season they're having, that is another unfortunate fact of life right now.

Chris and I are both very busy at work and look forward to any "slow-down-and-catch-your-breath" time that we can snag as holidays approach. While those are still weeks away and we don't want to wish away time, the supposed light at the end of the tunnel helps. You've all warned us about how fast kids grow up, and even as we approach Logan's 10 mth bday, we feel it strongly w/same "I remember when my baby did [fill in blank]....." thoughts. Especially poignant when thinking back to events this time last year and final preparations for his arrival.

Ok you came here for pix. Here are three-
1) Oct 7th weekend- travel to PA/South Jersey to see Tobin g'parents, cousins, aunts & uncles, stroll the Ocean City (NJ) boardwalk and attend a baby shower for soon-arriving little girl Hallissey. The Farren/Kane kids in the picture are L's second cousins.

2) Playing with neighborhood pals Hazel and Nicholas 10/14

3) Mischievous little boy on 10/17, while Mom was getting ready for work. What else is there to do but help himself to the box of tissues?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so elegant and well designed!

Oh man, Logan is such a cute boy, I especially like the one he's typing the computer, and the one with tissue paper...

Anonymous said...

OOOHHHHHH- i just saw him but i want to see him again and squeeze that face!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok... I've been off the blog for a bit, but this one is DEFINITELY my favorite! Reminds me of a day when Serena, similar age, disappeared while I was on the phone one day. I kept hearing her say "wheeeee" over and over....with each tissue she pulled out of the box and watched flutter to the ground! Remember, now, my (big)baby is 10-1/2!! Love you all sooooo much