Monday, January 22, 2007

SURPRISE Logan Change- One for the baby book

...and also monumental for me, I don't think I've ever been caught up, to the SAME DAY on the blog before.

These pictures are from tonight. They are to show off Logan's 1st haircut, performed Saturday 1/20, by the "professionals" @ Tysons Corner 'Cartoon Cuts' store. TYPICAL of ME... I have no digital camera with me on Saturday (was in dig camera limbo, my new one hadn't yet arrived and old one retired) so I arm myself with my faithful film camera. All ready to take the shots- Logan is hysterical in the stylist chair (NOT enjoying the experience) and I'm ready to snap, snap, snap away to get this for his baby book.


I look down @ the camera.


No film.


I'd recommend not enlarging them too much- took these with the camcorder "photo" feature, which might top out at 2 mp resolution. Just enjoy from them from a distance and you'll see him in person soon. G & L @ daycare today were ecstatic about his new look, he earned about 100 extra kisses from them in the first 2 mins, saying all types of wonderful complimentary things today in Portuguese &/or Spanish about how wonderful Logan looked (and probably how delinquent his mom was in getting this done.) We were inspired by Cousin N. doing same a few weeks ago and we can't very well show up in GA this weekend looking THAT unkept in comparison to the birthday boy of honor. L. aged 2 years in a matter of 10 minutes, it has taken both my and chris' breath away to look at him the past couple of days and keep having to say "he's still our Logan...doesn't walk yet... doesn't talk yet... keep calm" Maybe as it grows back, he'll look more like my baby? YIKES!

2 comments:

YF said...

laughing at the film issues... i have had that happen many times, once, i did a whole shoot (of family thank god) before i realized... hey... should be out of film by now... His hair looks fabulous!

Anonymous said...

What a little cover boy! Chris just sent me the bog address so I will be checking it regularly.
Love to the whole Graham family,
Christi:)