We also went to a photo session @ Portrait Innovations for the two boys to be photographed. Logan had a melt down the entire time he had a camera pointed at him. I'm sure N. was thinking "hm, who brought HIM?" We managed to get some 'good enough' shots, though- N would smile enough for the two of them, and L. would carry on the ever-so-serious face for which he has a tendency.
I'm including L's silhouette pic b/c I get a kick out of it and it shows how whiney he was being that day. I didn't think think it was as funny at the time, of course. Far from that. [The 'finalized' version of the two of them does have Laura and I cropped out.]
I'm including L's silhouette pic b/c I get a kick out of it and it shows how whiney he was being that day. I didn't think think it was as funny at the time, of course. Far from that. [The 'finalized' version of the two of them does have Laura and I cropped out.]
Logan lucked out with the plane trips- we had empty center seats both down & back. The people in the aisle seats were very nice & patient with Logan's explorations past his seat's "border." Luckily, he slept 1/2 the trip home to VA- a welcome break for Mom from all the activity and squirmy-ness in the seat, despite the extra room. Thank goodness these trips are less than 2 hours.





3 comments:
LOVED loved the photos and updates. give him kisses for us!
I have been remiss at checking Logan's blog so I am now caught up...he is such a little man and we are really trying to get up north to see him and Hailey as soon as UT agrees it is SPRING!!
plant one on him for us!
these are all great pics. Love the blog and he's a cutie pie! Everyone looks happy! I'm so glad Chris finally got back in touch. We hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment