[Is my name for] my Honda Civic, which drove out of my life today in the hands of one very happy 16 yr old. His parents are happy too- they get to enjoy driving her until said teenager's drivers license is granted in June. He & family are EXACTLY who I hoped would be her new owners. I couldn't feel better that part. Kid even thought that the rear bumper's "flaw" (hole) was a space BEGGING for a bumper sticker. RT's sentiments exactly!! I do think his parents intend to get it fixed, though. I must admit- they were happy with finding us, too- esp. my full file of all maintenance records and due diligence in disclosing all known details.
Price was w/i $100 of my asking price, and given the "high" I had the week before on negotiating for the Highlander, and getting what I think is a deal on that, I feel that a mere $100 deduction granted the father a little 'peace' that he successfully negotiated.
Goodbye, my "first baby"- thank you for all the miles and taking such good care of me for 10 years. I tried to do the same for you (mechanically, that is.) With respect to your body flaws, I don't know what to say about those except 'OOPS, sorry.'





No comments:
Post a Comment