I captured some of the bedtime wind-down proces the other night, see video below. Winding down doesn't usually include singing and cameras- rather it is all about milk and many, many books- depending upon which parent does bedtime that night. Chris goes for 2 books. I do [what feels like] 15 books. Its my minimal time with him all day long- I go for making it what Logan wants, within reason.
Sorry this is a little dark (the audio is better and what makes it worth it anyway), I could lighten it up on my Windows Media Player but I couldn't save the lightened version over the dark version. Next time I'll turn on more than one light in the room before I do this.
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Days of the week, Old McD
Past several posts have been about our new baby and cars and remarkably little about Logan. ALREADY this is becoming less of his blog than other things in our life. I'm so sorry, kiddo. I'll go back [to the point I can] for the next 4 months- back to you being #1, because you are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
that video is so sweet. it is the best getting the daily routine documented. we have done the same and they are equally as dark. but they are so special. it is great to see video, thanks for posting, i know that it can be a total pain!
Post a Comment