Whatever you call it, it was alot. You heard the news stories about all the snow that 'rained' down upon us. It's still here, I think our backyard totals were 25" round 1, 8" round 2, and a dusting today. Plowing continues. Tomorrow is back to school for Logan and back to routine. I hope we all get through THAT! We did pretty darn well with the cabin fever. Made the best of it and had some QT with each other and neighbor friends that we even had liked already, and do so even more now.
Here are all the highlight pictures. Most of which were already posted on Facebook, but there are a few more at the end to get your attention.
Now, onto SPRING (I hope... I ordered a new pair of snowboots, I had none this year. That should cement the fact it never snows AGAIN).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Fabulous update and photos...MISS YOU GUYS! xo
Post a Comment