OH, and IF child #2 cooperates, we'll know the answer to the boy/girl question by end of day Wed 4/30. Let the shopping commence (if girl). If boy, and thus I'll get to use Logan's clothes again, I will love not having to say goodbye to those, and be just as happy. Oh, the fun (and 24/7 activity) that comes with 2 little boys. With either "itza.... boy/girl" phrase said from the u/s techie, we'll be happy. Don't want to get hopes up either way.
And an added benefit, we'll be able to get a jump on the baby's "arrival email" that CLEARLY states gender. Unlike a particular email sent upon Logan's arrival... you might recall his proud Dad's haste to push 'send' on that little love note left many users confused. Apparently my instructions to "edit one last time for gender and name, size details - everything else was ready to go"- was dreamt instead of spoken. Or I confused husband with someone else who is as driven by "just details" as I am.
Happy spring- it has FINALLY arrived here in DC.





2 comments:
wonderful update...if a girl, look out for me and mom on the "how girlie can we make it?"luv, acey
that is soo funny. what a great story! we will definately watch this space for the latest news on the wee wee or no wee wee ! :-)
Post a Comment