Sunday, December 28, 2008

6 days late, Happy Birthday my baby Logan

ok, not so baby anymore. THREE YEARS OLD as of 12/22.


Gulp. I love you more every day, if possible. Even during the melt-downs. Ok, maybe not during them, but AFTER the meltdowns when you are so loving and tell me you're sorry. Thanks for keeping it interesting, and for growing into your big brother role so well. You make us very proud.

1st (above)- dressed up ready to come home from hospital, 12/26/05.
2nd - on your 1st bday (12/22/06), in line to see Santa
3rd - one year ago today (I think), around your 2nd birthday. We love that Mickey Mouse in this house.











last: last weekend's birthday party, with friend H. admiring your Thomas the Tank Engine birthday cake. (is store bought...how much time do you think I have, even in my final days of maternity leave?)
Christmas pageant and holiday pictures to follow...

2 comments:

PeachySwamiMommy said...

I am biased, but I LOVE those boys!! Logan is still a movie star and can charm my socks off! Austin will have a wonderful role model in his big brother. Beautiful, beautiful boys, you have!! Love you all!

YF said...

Happy Happy Bday Logan! He is a doll. It has been a long time! Congrats on the two happy and sweet boyz!