Saturday, December 27, 2008

I will not abandon Blogger, I will not abandon Blogger

now that I do Facebook....


Really, with me doing one post every few weeks/month here (right! in my dreams...) it isn't that much work to do this and I can write more text about our lives [much to your chagrin] on this medium rather than FB. Though, if you do FB, and we haven't yet "friended", please let's connect there, too for some of the day-to-day. Hope everyone had a great Christmas, we certainly did- even Austin, for whom Santa had a VERY hard time thinking of what to give him/his needs.


Going back to work has been as gentle as it could be- very slow days w/o a ton to do except read emails and skim out things that I need to delete/learn. Week of 12/29 should be a bit more exciting, albeit maybe only b/c I'll work 3 days in a row- though not as busy as 1/5 and beyond. I'm glad for my decision to go back now, really. Financially and "emotionally." I think back to when I went back after Logan's arrival and WOW, what was I thinking?? He and I started the "newness/transition" on the same day- no wonder I was highly anxious about it (and not anxious in a good way, either).


Let me clean off the camera and I'll post a few Christmas shots next.

No comments: