Friday, January 30, 2009

I guess I'm all talked out on FB

  1. did that "20 facts about me" list (I abbridged to 20, couldn't do 25 @ the time).... check
  2. been finding friends from past lives...check
  3. commenting on how cute their kids are and/or how fun their lives seem.... check
SO I'm all talked out on FB. That pasttime may benefit *all* my blogger readers, so you just start hitting this site for the pix & no lengthy narrative. I'll try to reward you w/o diluting the joy this blog brings to you, over what ...say... FB may provide. As in, bonus pix here. None there.


How all 3 yr olds need to start their snow day off from school (1/28). He must check who friended him on FB while he was asleep.

I'm trying to watch the Eagles & Cardinals in the NFC playoffs. Must you interrupt me again to play trains?


What do you think about THIS belly, Ladies?

Mm, Mm, Good. This arm looks good enough for me to nibble on. He won't mind.









ok, so all one has to do around here to get the interesting toys is be 4 months old? Consider it taken care of. I also overheard some things about "solid food next week after dr appt?!" Excellent, I'm your guy..






This is me and my Granddad (Dem-VA), at the Setters' inauguration party (1/17). Now THAT was a good week to live here in DC. So glad I've been around the last 4 months to take in all the election and transition excitement.

Signing off, 'til next time...
Logan and Austin

No comments: