...even for the "not exactly politically inclined" like me... where being an American (and Washingtonian) IS THE BEST!!!
God Bless our new little first family. Keep them safe (especially for the next 4, or 8, years..).
Big cheers to the 2mil citizens downtown right now, who've braved the cold and transportation and gotten their bodies down to the Mall to celebrate & witness. I kinda wish I were one of you. But I also kinda like watching from my warm office with a great view from my laptop, too- commute today was a breeze, thanks to you all being off the roads.
pic courtesy of CNN.
Oh, this link is yet another (how many can I take??) uplifter about how fabulous it is to have reached today and the American history being made, and that we're all part of it. Courtesy of one of my daily-read mom blogs.





1 comment:
very cool... loved it. i bet it was awesome to be there.
Post a Comment