right now, my greatest hope & dream is modest. It is..get this...MERELY...
a regular 5 day week, NORMAL. Which means that yes- we even have 5 workdays, but that means 5 daycare days for 2 kids each- no sicknesses and missed days, no dr. appointments (for anyone, even me), no late arrivals/early departures, no service provider appointments or broken down/'needing repair' items at home. You get the point. ONE week of "truly, nothing unexpected happened. Business as usual."
Not too much to ask. I think.
We didn't get normalcy last week and forecasting for the week ahead, we won't get it then either. Maybe spring will bring one or two of them.
Last week, we had an ER run late Tues/early Wed for Logan's supposed '30 min croup' attack, and I rounded it off Thurs/Fri with my work computer crashing, discovered to be virus-ridden and having to give it up for several days (on friday the 13th, without it over the weekend of a big system release, too. ack..) Oh, & I'm hesitant to buy into the croup theory due to no cold, cough or even sniffles in the child in past weeks previous to incident.
Ok, complaining session over. I look onwards to 1) getting a new clean computer Monday at work, 2) St. Patrick's Day 3) my birthday mid-week, and 4) HM... first day of SPRING next wknd. Is happening not a moment too soon. I think we're going to go get Rita's Gelatis to celebrate!
Pictures to resume in next post. This is just a "clearing-of-the-head" rant.





1 comment:
ugh. hope you get nothing but normal and better coming up... xo t,c and fi
Post a Comment